WE ARE COVID–19 COMPLIANT
This is to inform all our guests that we have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment, by an external professional firm, and have a received a certificate of Compliance (above) as well as from Visit Britain.
Among the measures we have introduced are:
1) A safety screen installed in the reception.
2) Social distancing stickers and signage.
3) Thermometer, Masks and Face Visors available at the reception.
4) Sanitizers and Anti Bacterial spray available at reception.
5) All communal areas and bedrooms have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised and will be cleaned on a regular basis
6) All our linen is clean and fresh.
7) Our manager and staff have completed a COVID specific training and have received a certificate.
8) All staff will also complete a health questionnaire to ensure that it is safe for them to return to work.
9) We will allocate, where possible, rooms on different floors and keep them empty for up to 72 hrs after departure.
10) Breakfast bags will be available to collect from the reception and there are tea/coffee facilities in the room.